Thursday, January 3, 2008

DAMN YOU ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!!


im upset! i always want to scream and cry like a two year old after i look at their stuff! i want to scream and kick my feet face down on the floor! I want to burn the catalog and let out a loud ROAR after! damn them! first they made curtains like my table cloth and im gonna get those some how! they will pull my room together nicely. then they made a white owl face enamel pendant about the size of a clementine with gold wispy brows, mother fuckers! then they have all these gorgeous dresses with gigantic bows that sing to my heart and THEN they have all these chunky heals and wedges, red, yellow, deep pine, forties style and im a wreck over it because I can't have them! its like heroine! i made a resolution and my god damn drug dealer is giving me free drugs! damn it!
im still having a screaming tantrum inside! nothing can ease this self obsessed anthropolgie whore!
My credit cards and singing to me like flowers out of Alice in Wonderland............
kids are starving in this word, people are homeless and i am homicidal over anthropologie.....i really am aware. I have a passion and a screwed up priority or two....... ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very well said. I feel the same way when I look at this stuff. God help us poor helpless mortals

Unknown said...

lol. i feel you! sometimes i can't even look at their stuff, i get so mad. thank god for forever21 and etsy. do you know about etsy? i probably shouldn't let you in on it if not, it's totally like heroin. but cheap heroin ;) you can get a lot of anthropologie-esque stuff on there for like $5-$10. plus, you can sell your own jewelry on there. bonus!!

in the meantime, keep a change jar for shoes from anthropologie. that shit adds up quick!!

you're so sweet about the fighting. if i do it i'll definitely let you know. what am i talking about if, WHEN i do it. it's a resolution right??;) xoxo

Unknown said...

by the way, did you scan that pic or is it from the website?

and i forgot to mention before, jake is going to fight at fight night in january!! i'm super excited. the guy's name is brad ironically, and he's 18, but supposedly the same size as jake. yesterday our instructor said he thinks the guy is kind of slow. Yikes! So we'll see what happens...Jake's not gonna fight a retarded guy, even if he is 18!!

Gracie said...

Cool! When's the fight? Maybe we can check him out! I do know about etsy and I opened up a store a year or two ago but I was like page number four thousand and something so I never listed any photos and I just can't charge that low. I need to make my dolla! ;)
Oh the pictures is from the website. I like to go ad fill up my cart with everything I am going to "buy" and when it comes time to punch in my credit card, I close the page. It helps me cope a little. :)

Gracie said...

btw.....i just picked up on the "slow" part even if you wrote "retarded" lol.....thats fucking hillarious! thats a good one for the memory books!