Monday, December 31, 2007

I will.........in 2008

Continue to lose weight
Get my jewelry in more stores and across the US.
Start and use my face book
Live in the moment
Be a better patient loving mommy and wife
Read more books that are not only about parenting
Give myself the time I need to do these things
Better my soldering skills
Love myself more
Spend more time with family and friends
Let more of the fluff of life go
Travel a place or two
Save more money
Pay off some bills
Invest some money
Be hard on myself in the places where I am weak
And be easier on myself in the places I push to hard
learn more and grow from it
embrace my happiness
get on the floor and play with my kids more and remember to do this while wearing lipstick

I will be a fashionably happy mommy in 2008 because that is me!

No comments: