Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Morning






Im floored by Ava's patients. We use to wake up in the middle of the night when I was a kid. Ava slept in, walked into our room and said "I can't wait to open my presents" That was around 8 am. She is usually awake with Ruby around 6. I was really surprised and enjoyed Ruby opening her own presents. Ava got bored of unwrapping after a while so Ruby opened up her last few gifts. Ava said her favorite gift is the doll that wets herself and Ruby's is the terry cloth gingerbread house with all the ginger people inside. Its really cute, she hooks her tongue and takes them out of the house and puts them back in, over and over again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,

my mom told me she ran into yours at church. hope everything's ok. what's your email again?

xoxo,

jen