Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wishing Eddie The Best...






Yesterday, Ava and I went to Disneyland with Eddie. Originally we were going to take Ruby but I realized that would be really hard on her and we could have more quality time with the Uncle otherwise. We had a great time, we took Ava on rides, ate junk food and in the end, my brother bought both my girls presents to remember this day. Ava got an Alice In Wonderland snow globe and Ruby got a plush baby dumbo. It was really the cutest gifts ever. I think I am going to hug that Dumbo tight when I am missing my brother.
As you can read, parting with him isn't easy for me and I don't have the courage to write a full blog about it so I am keeping it short. My brother is awesome and he's going to be so missed but he deserves what he is going to get in Texas. If it wasn't so hard for me to say good bye, I would tell him, Im going to miss every once of you and its going to be hard to recover but I know that your life is going to grow and your dreams are going to come true. I love you and be safe. In real life I will probably smile and fight me tears and say see you soon. Maybe I will tell him about my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, so sweet! :) Ava is THE CUTEST ALICE EVER!!!! This is where I miss not having girls. Can you imagine when we go together with Ava and Ruby Lu dressed up and Max as Peter Pan?? We will shut down the park with their cuteness! ;)

Gracie said...

OH man we have to do that! Peter Pan...I can see it all ready! We can make Ruby tinkerbell and Ava Wendy.