Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I forgot to add my favorite photo


So we were leaving the park when Cruella came up to us saying "Oh Alice" (Ava dressed like Alice) She sounded very posh pronouncing her "a's" like "ah's" and pulling her words slowly like she had a few cocktails. She said "Where do you have that white rabbit, I need a new hand bag" lol! She was by far my most favorite character I'd seen at disneyland. Usually they just nod their heads or look at you blankly and smile. Ava was very amused because she's been watching this movie with her grandma marie. Cruella then said "do you have any puppies at home? I'm needing a new coat." Ava said no I only have old dogs and she said......"well I like young fur so buzz off." we were all cracking up. Then she told Ava to open your dress and looked wicked like me for the pick-cha. We loved Cruella!

No comments: