Monday, March 24, 2008

I love this ad


This picture cracks me up. I never buy genetically altered fruit because the whole idea creeps me out. Sometimes, I'l see it at my parents or on the news (japan made square watermelons to fit easier in their fridge). I remember my dad had little Ava crazy for peaches that were shaped like saturn. Really.......whats the point in that? I almost got sucked up into one the other day. I was at vons and they had quarter half watermelons for sale but they were about the size of a large grapefruit. I could already see Ava sitting on our front step, looking around with her watermelon and spoon. As I went to pick one up, I thought.......wait! That was made just to make things easier for me. I'm all for making things easier but not at the risk of my daughter. I thought......oh but that would be so easy then my next thought was.......just take the time and cut a large one small like that. duh........

No comments: