Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Standard

It was my birthday on the 24th. Breyne knew I really wanted to celebrate this year because last year I was 37 weeks pregnant and all I wanted then was to not go into labor. I didn't want to celebrate last year, I was in baby mode. I had a fantastic birthday this year!! On the 24th, I kept Ava out of school. My girls and I spent the day with my parents. That Saturday, Breyne got us a room at the Standard and to my surprise, we had friends that met us at the bar in the pouring rain!! Thanks guys! I couldn't believe it! I had a wonderful, wonderful time!
I wore a dress, perfume, jewelry, lots of make up and crazy heels! My four year old got me heels for my birthday. I haven't wore heels this high since before kids. It was fantastic! I had no one tugging at my clothes or jewelry. My clothes didn't have milk or food on them. I got to be an adult and only worry about me for a night. I had the best time. Thank you Breyne!!! xoxoxo!



No comments: