Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Breyne



If you ask Breyne what its like to have kids, he will tell you "its the best thing that could ever happen to a person". I've heard him say this over and over again. I agree its fantasic but I will always say, I am freakin tired! I know its different from man to woman but I am always blown away when I look at him as a father. He is so fun, patient and loving!! I was always taught to believe that men just weren't like this. I never understood the term daddy's girl because everything, everything revolved around my mother. No disrespect to my dad, like I've said he is a nice man, he's just not emotionally present. I feel incredibly blessed that my girls get to have Breyne for a daddy. I get to see first hand what its like to have daddy's girls. Through them, I am learning and healing a part of me.
About a month ago Breyne left for the weekend to see a friend. We called him throughout the weekend and Ava kept telling him that it just wasn't ok he traveled without us and little Ruby kept saying dadadada.....all weekend. I am blown away.

No comments: