Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays!



It's the end of the year and amongst all, we are happy. Ruby started crawling a month ago and I can't believe the way this little girl talks! She likes to hold things in each hand. She learned over the weekend if she wants something, she holds her hand out to you. Sometimes she grunts and other times you just get the hand. When you give her something, she dances and squishes her face and nose. She knows how to say thank you in her own way.
Ava is on winter break. So far, I am loving it! We are keeping busy with play dates, visiting Papa and even making cookies! I'm surprised that I have been able to pull off the holidays in this domestic way. It's really not one of my strengths.
We are having a good time together in our immediate family. It's really rough on the outside but up here on Mt. Angelus, things are really, really good!

No comments: