Friday, December 28, 2007

Au Revior 2007




In 2007........
We bought a New Home, its twice the size of our other and we have space for everything!
We nested, painted the house bright colors and planted sod.
I received one of the most beautiful gifts ever, an amazing friend planted our gardens in our new home while we nested with our newborn. I still cry over this.
We welcomed Ruby Lu into our family
Ava started her last year of preschool
Maddie passed, days after turning 13. We love and miss you Mama.
Breyne QUIT smoking.
Ruby began crawling and talking (Mama, Dada, Uh Oh, Dog, Cat, no no no and saat (whats that)).
Ava learned to write every letter of the alphabet.
My Dad had a heart attack and a stroke and survived (Yes he is the "Mexican Robocop" as our friend called him)
I learned that little people can heal the deepest wounds and that age in friendship doesn't matter at all. Two of my favorite friends are only four years old.
I aggressively pursued soldering this year. I picked up a lot of skills and finally saw, I do have a talent.
Breyne and I started off as kids because of this, we had a whole lot of turbulence. We were never able to let each other go. We married when we were ready and naturally had our baby, Ava. Life seemed perfect, we were terrified to grow and now we see that Ruby was so meant to be. Nothing is better than being together, nothing at all.
Thank you 2007! With much love and happiness we wish us all an incredible 2008.
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, that picture of Breyne reading to the girls is priceless! :) What a great year you guys had! I hope 2008 is even better :)

xoxo,
Jen