Sunday, May 11, 2008

When Crafting Goes Wrong........






I've been on Etsy waaaayyy too much lately. I've been working on my stores, looking at all the endlessly beautiful things. Tonight, I was thinking wow Etsy has changed so much from when I first started here. I was remembering how simple it was and now its an empire! I was also thinking......nothing on here is ugly either, that was until I found Avantegarb's Store. Man the first thing I saw was this horrific Raggedy Ann dress. Seriously no grown woman should wear this fabric ever, even if its halloween. Then she kept popping up until I had a change of heart. This woman rocks! Look at her crazy expressions, glasses, safari back yard. She has crazy titles like "Wont you take me to the funky town" and "Coo Coo For Coco Puffs" as she jumping out from her Yucca Plant tree likes she's Steve Irwin. I ended up putting her store in my favorites. She's a terrible designer, but funny as hell!!!

No comments: