Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Girl


Ava's school had an amazing feild trip to the pumpkin farm. Ruby and I had a great time with Ava and all her school friends. I love fall and Halloween. It's my favorite time of year. This year, Ava has wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake, a Witch, Dorothy, Lava Girl and now she says Snow White. I can't keep up with this little one.
Last year, she had to be Madeline. That wasn't an easy costume to find. I had to search every where to find out it was sold out. I ended up having to go to ebay. I was so anxious to get her that costume, I ended up winning two. I didn't realize I had bid on two different costumes. After she tried her costume one, ran around and proclaimed daddy as "Pepito" she said....."I want to be an Owl". Let me say......she was a gorgeous Owl! Life is different having two, sometimes I miss the intensity that me and Ava had. She's a special child. Her heart is much larger than her body. Our family has four times the love now and mommy is spread pretty thin.

No comments: