Monday, June 2, 2008

They're The Motha Flippin




I had a surreal week last week. It started off Wednesday night when Breyne and I saw Elvis Costello and The Police at the bowl. Yes I was intoxicated but I felt like I was dreaming and not in reality. Then late Friday afternoon, Breyne and I left our girls with their grandparents so we could have our first trip alone, it had been years. We went safari tent camping and had an incredible time together. It was bitter sweet for me. As much as I wanted to be alone with Breyne, I would start to feel really upset and panicked for our girls. It was a really nice time. I do wish I had a better hold on the seperation though. Then Sunday morning we came home to them, had a fantastic day and at bedtime, we went to see Flight of The Conchords. I know, a lot, we planned these two concerts months ago, didn't realize they were in the same week, then planned this trip and felt a bit overwhelmed it was all in one week but we swung it! There was no way we were going to miss either of these shows.
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, I hope you all know these adorable New Zealanders. I felt like I was at a man candy store last night.....funny, well hilarious, scruffy, humble, sweet, funny, ass shaking, synthesizing, ADORABLE Jemain and Bret. I love these men!! Jemain can't shake his ass enough! I speak his Foux Da Fa Fa and he sends me over the edge like a love struck teenager. I love you Jemain! And I love you too Breyne. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Gemain so motha flippin much it hurts. sorry dani. oh god. I can't believe you saw him in person. lord help me.