Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our New Neighbor


We got a new neighbor a month or so ago. This is his car. This person appears to be an artist. They purchased, moved in and began painting the inside walls bright colors. Their car just makes me happy. I got a gorgeous LV bag when I turned 25 from my parents. It was the same one the celebrities lugged around that year. I rarely ever use it. I feel silly owning such a pricey bag. I love that this car is an old hooptie with a designer paint job. I'm liking the new neighbors!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

here's more on your new neighbor, he seems kooky in a potentially good way ;)

http://www.stevelanasa.com/2006/03/1989-oldsmobile-cutlass-siera-louis.html

Gracie said...

haha! I wish he were my new neighbor. His car is much fancier. He is more souped up with the white walls and gold kit. This is a straight up hooptie. :)

Unknown said...

oh wow, so there are two lv cars out there! awesome!!