Thursday, April 10, 2008

El Capitan Canyon








We went camping and it was fun!!! We stayed in gorgeous safari tents with gauzy lamps (yes, theres electricity) and goose down comforters, thats right! .You can cross the creek to the beach, hike to see the lamas, eat at the cafe, play at the play structure with your kids, go in the hot tub, swim and/or get a massage!!!! I love this place!! There's a fire pit and a picnic table so you can do the campfire thing. It's perfect for a person who loves nature but doesn't enjoy sleeping on the ground, me. Breyne loves camping and I love the idea of it, the hikes, the air, the smells, the stars but I don't really like the tent thing or the lack of any light on the way to the bathroom and in the bathroom at night. That kinda scares the crap out of me. This place is perfect for my family. I keep dreaming about when we can go back.
Did I mention that the stars were every where and it looked as if we could reach out and touch them? It was a sparkling beautiful sky.

No comments: