Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Graduate






The day after Ava's kindergarten graduation, we lost Papa, my father. Obviously many things have gone a little crazy but mostly, I need to give all of her accomplishments their proper attention. She finished kindergarten and did awesome! Ava is growing up in so many ways every day. We are so proud of her, her adorable accent, her new friends, the fact that she learned everything in two languages this year and mostly for the beautiful gentle person she is. Before beginning first grade, Ava will do many things this summer. She is signed up for several art camps, fairy tale ballet, tons of play dates, lots of mini trips and each night, she's been reading one book to her sister in Spanish. I've seen so much growth in Ava. She's a beautiful enlightened being and I learn from her everyday. I love you baby!

No comments: